Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Porcelain Jewelry

I have been creating my own jewelry for years. And a few years ago I combined my love of jewelry making with my knowledge of porcelain (from years of making dolls) and started creating my own beads and pendants to fit my jewelry style.



This porcelain pendant is further embellished with wire strung seed beads, twisted into flowers and leaves.

This pendant has bits of fused glass...



Sorry for the fuzzy photo, but this shows how to use the Porcelain Pouch Pendants that I have for sale in my Etsy Shop.

The Pouch is filled with beaded wire twisted into flowers.

1 comment:

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

I recently bought a purple porcelain piece from you via Amy. I love it and cannot wait to incorporate it in a necklace. Thank you so much for the super fast shipping too.Love your work, keep it up!!! I will be purchasing more.